Being in the technology industry, we realize how important Intellectual Property is to our product company clients. More so to the firms in the emerging technology space.
There are a number of measures Bering Labs leadership has taken to ensure our client’s IP is protected. Besides taking extreme care in protecting our client’s IP, Bering Labs also offers a number of innovations and its own IP to enable our clients accelerate the delivery of their products and solutions.
Protecting Client IP
- We are a US headquartered Delaware-based ‘C corporation. That means, our contracts have US jurisdiction.
- We ensure all our employees and leadership/management execute client-approved NDA and Inventions agreement.
- We take special care in ensuring our resources are not assigned to multiple clients – particularly multiple clients in the same industry.
- Our onboarding, induction and separation processes account for IP protection awareness.
- We are open to leveraging special client-approved authorization and authentication techniques to ensure only client-approved resources gain access to client code/IP.
- All our facilities and development center have advanced security features such as finger-print detection.